The Finest Centre of Arab and World Culture
United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation of seven emirates – Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain. Emirate means State or Province ruled by an Emir. (Emir means ‘commander’ or ‘ruler’ in Arabic) Interestingly, each of the seven emirates of UAE has a capital city with the same name!
Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centers and extravagant attractions, such as the indoor Ski Dubai. Abu Dhabi, the island capital, is home to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with crystal chandeliers and room for 41,000 worshipers.
- UAE nationals, called Emiratis, make up only 10-15 percent of the Dubai population.
- Dubai’s Burj Khalifa – rising to a height of 2,722 feet – is the world’s tallest building.
- The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping mall.
- The world’s largest flower garden opened in Dubai on Valentine’s Day in 2013.
- The Dubai police fleet includes a Lamborghini, Ferrari and Bentley. This is to allow them to catch speeders who can outrun other cars
Safety & Experience
Your Experience Includes
Airfare & transportation
Full-time Tour Director
Expert Local Guides
The Little Art is Birdline’s educational partner. It is a non-profit arts education organization that uses the medium of art to promote social values among children and young adults in Pakistan.
It’s mission is to empower children and young adults through large-scale innovative arts festivals and creative education programs that help them realize and achieve their dreams. We also foster committed participation of adults, teachers and parents to build culture of learning through the arts in Pakistan.
A Tour Director will be responsible for the group for all of the days and on the destination we will have local guides leading our group. They are super professional and has been on the summit many, many times with groups like ours.
Our “Educational Partner” develops the study materials for teachers, designs and delivers workshops in photography and creative writing for young tourists.
Children will learn the basics of photography and creative writing to capture their touring experience through photographs and creative text. The photography workshops will consist of aesthetics of photography, and using devices such as digital and mobile cameras to take better pictures.
Yes, of course, let children share their experience to the world. We will help the school in organizing a small exhibition showcase of the photographs children took and their stories to other students and parents.
We understand education and art, we love travel and we are unique to produce educational and cultural experiences in a safe environment for children and youth.
We understand that there is a lot of questions with a big trip like this, please contact us directly on email@example.com or call us at +92-3151440228 with any questions you have.
- If you think this is something for you, but you’re not sure yet, let us know. We are happy to clarify any concerns, so you’re 100% sure before you book. You can do that by email or by booking a clarifying 15-minute call
- If you prefer email, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the trip leader will answer personally
- If you prefer phone call, we will be available at +92-3151440228 in office hours