Treasures of Central Europe
Go Across Countries to Experience Europe
Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
- Budapest is home to the third largest Parliament building in the world
- Berlin is the most multi-cultural city in Germany. Its 3.5 million inhabitants include over 470,000 residents with foreign passports. People from over 184 nations are long-term residents in the city.
- Hungary is a land-locked country in Central Europe sharing its borders with Austria, Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine. The population of Hungary is 9,919,128.
- Budapest is home to one of the largest music festivals in the world
- Vienna is known as both the “city of dreams” and “the city of music,” making it a large tourist attraction to people from all over the world. The “city of dreams” term came from Sigmund Freud’s influence in the city during his research, as he was the world’s first psycho-analyst and was born in Vienna. Composers such as Strauss I, Strauss II, Schubert, Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, von Suppé, Mahler, and Brahms. Vienna remains today a mecca for musicians and aspiring musicians.
- With four universities, four art schools and ten technical colleges, and around 134,000 students, Berlin is Germany’s biggest university city. In addition there are around 130 non-university research facilities.
- Berlin has around 1,700 bridges – a greater number than Venice. With more than 180 kilometres of navigable waterways in the city, a boat trip is a great way of exploring Berlin
Safety & Experience
Your Experience Includes
Airfare & transportation
Full-time Tour Director
Expert Local Guides
The Little Art is Birdline’s educational partner. It is a non-profit arts education organization that uses the medium of art to promote social values among children and young adults in Pakistan.
It’s mission is to empower children and young adults through large-scale innovative arts festivals and creative education programs that help them realize and achieve their dreams. We also foster committed participation of adults, teachers and parents to build culture of learning through the arts in Pakistan.
A Tour Director will be responsible for the group for all of the days and on the destination we will have local guides leading our group. They are super professional and has been on the summit many, many times with groups like ours.
Our “Educational Partner” develops the study materials for teachers, designs and delivers workshops in photography and creative writing for young tourists.
Children will learn the basics of photography and creative writing to capture their touring experience through photographs and creative text. The photography workshops will consist of aesthetics of photography, and using devices such as digital and mobile cameras to take better pictures.
Yes, of course, let children share their experience to the world. We will help the school in organizing a small exhibition showcase of the photographs children took and their stories to other students and parents.
We understand education and art, we love travel and we are unique to produce educational and cultural experiences in a safe environment for children and youth.
We understand that there is a lot of questions with a big trip like this, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +92-3151440228 with any questions you have.
- If you think this is something for you, but you’re not sure yet, let us know. We are happy to clarify any concerns, so you’re 100% sure before you book. You can do that by email or by booking a clarifying 15-minute call
- If you prefer email, email email@example.com and the trip leader will answer personally
- If you prefer phone call, we will be available at +92-3151440228 in office hours