Global Student Leadership Summit - London, Ontario
The Little Art through its sister company BirdLine Tours is selecting fifteen young people to represent Pakistan and become the member of international student network at Global Student Leadership Summit, London, Ontario, Canada (8th – 15th April, 2018)
Global Student Leadership Summit (GSLS) will host 3,000 student leaders and educators from over 20 countries for three days in London, Ontario, Canada. GSLS will be the first truly large scale, international, multi-day leadership summit for youth from around the globe. GSLS will feature over 60 world-class speakers, interactive workshops and peer collaboration. These students and educators will have the opportunity to make real, valuable connections and work together to better their communities. Read more about GSLS here
During the summit, the children and teenagers attend sessions, activity based programs and are called to share their experiences with friends and colleagues
We look for fifteen young people for the following sections;
- “School and Community Leadership”
- “Environmental and Global Issues”
- “Entrepreneurs and Game Changers”
- “Mind, Body and Soul”
- “Social Activism.”
All categories are aligned with the United Nations Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
The selection will be made on the basis of following criteria;
– Interest in global intercultural experince
– Confidence to represent Pakistan in an international summit
– Can use English as working language
– Hold a valid Passport with minimum 6 months of expiry date
Terms & Conditions:
This program is totally self funded and selected applications have to pay the fee before
Age limit: 13-18
If you are representing school/academy and want to bring a group, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0315 1440 228
Whole program fee: 3200 USD (subject to change)
- Visa Fee
- Return Air Travel and Local Travel
- Accommodation for whole trip
- Event Registration (Pre and Post Event Activities)
- Niagara Falls and Toronto + All entry fees to attractions
- Access to more than 60 speakers from around the globe
- Delegate packages full of useful information
- Networking with student leaders, educators and Post-secondary institutions from around the globe
- Evening programs and social activities
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Health Insurance
Selected young people will travel to London for the summit with The Little Art and Bird Line Tours staff. The programs most possibly will be arranged as follows:
Departure to Toronto: April 8th
Return to Pakistan: April 14th
Last date of application: 13 Feb, 2018
Find Application Form Below
Note: Selections will be done on rolling basis. We recommend you not to wait for the last date.
Your Experience Includes
Airfare & transportation
Full-time Tour Director
Expert Local Guides
The Little Art is Birdline’s educational partner. It is a non-profit arts education organization that uses the medium of art to promote social values among children and young adults in Pakistan.
It’s mission is to empower children and young adults through large-scale innovative arts festivals and creative education programs that help them realize and achieve their dreams. We also foster committed participation of adults, teachers and parents to build culture of learning through the arts in Pakistan.
A Tour Director will be responsible for the group for all of the days and on the destination we will have local guides leading our group. They are super professional and has been on the summit many, many times with groups like ours.
We understand education and art, we love travel and we are unique to produce educational and cultural experiences in a safe environment for children and youth.
We understand that there is a lot of questions with a big trip like this, please contact us directly on email@example.com or call us at +92-3151440228 with any questions you have.
- If you think this is something for you, but you’re not sure yet, let us know. We are happy to clarify any concerns, so you’re 100% sure before you book. You can do that by email or by booking a clarifying 15-minute call
- If you prefer email, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the trip leader will answer personally
- If you prefer phone call, we will be available at +92-3151440228 during office hours