A Birthplace of Westerns Culture
Italy, commanding a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance treasures such as Michelangelo’s “David” and its leather and paper artisans; Venice, the sinking city of canals; and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
- Parmesan cheese originated in the area around Parma, Italy. Italians also created many other cheeses, including gorgonzola, mozzarella, provolone, and ricotta.
- The University of Rome is one of the world’s oldest universities and was founded by the Catholic Church in A.D. 1303. Often called La Sapienza (“knowledge”), the University of Rome is also Europe’s largest university with 150,000 students
- Vatican City, in Rome, is the smallest country in the world
- Italy has 50 UNESCO heritage sites, the most of any country in the world
- The first thermometer was made by Italian inventor Santorio Santorio in 1612
- Pizza was invented Naples and dates back to 1860
- In terms of population Italy is the third oldest country in the world, behind japan and Germany
- The capital of Italy is Rome (also known as the Eternal City) and is almost 3,000 years old. It has been the capital since 1871 and is home to the Dome of St. Peter’s, the Sistine Chapel, the Coliseum, and the famous Trevi Fountain.
Safety & Experience
Your Experience Includes
Airfare & transportation
Full-time Tour Director
Expert Local Guides
The Little Art is Birdline’s educational partner. It is a non-profit arts education organization that uses the medium of art to promote social values among children and young adults in Pakistan.
It’s mission is to empower children and young adults through large-scale innovative arts festivals and creative education programs that help them realize and achieve their dreams. We also foster committed participation of adults, teachers and parents to build culture of learning through the arts in Pakistan.
A Tour Director will be responsible for the group for all of the days and on the destination we will have local guides leading our group. They are super professional and has been on the summit many, many times with groups like ours.
Our “Educational Partner” develops the study materials for teachers, designs and delivers workshops in photography and creative writing for young tourists.
Children will learn the basics of photography and creative writing to capture their touring experience through photographs and creative text. The photography workshops will consist of aesthetics of photography, and using devices such as digital and mobile cameras to take better pictures.
Yes, of course, let children share their experience to the world. We will help the school in organizing a small exhibition showcase of the photographs children took and their stories to other students and parents.
We understand education and art, we love travel and we are unique to produce educational and cultural experiences in a safe environment for children and youth.
We understand that there is a lot of questions with a big trip like this, please contact us directly on email@example.com or call us at +92-3151440228 with any questions you have.
- If you think this is something for you, but you’re not sure yet, let us know. We are happy to clarify any concerns, so you’re 100% sure before you book. You can do that by email or by booking a clarifying 15-minute call
- If you prefer email, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the trip leader will answer personally
- If you prefer phone call, we will be available at +92-3151440228 in office hours