History and Modern Times Meet in Malaysia
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying the Malaysian Peninsula and part of the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rain forests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European influences. The sprawling capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers including the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
- Official languages – Bahasa Malaysia
- Official script – Malay (Latin) alphabet
- Recognized languages – English
- The national day of Malaysia is called Hari Merdeka. It occurs on August 31 each year to celebrate Malaysia’s independence from British colonial rule in 1957
The national drink of Malaysia is a hot milk tea called Teh tari, and the national dish is called Nasi lemak, it is a fragrant rice dish cooked in coconut milk, often served wrapped in a banana leaf, and usually eaten for breakfast
Safety & Experience
Your Experience Includes
Airfare & transportation
Full-time Tour Director
Expert Local Guides
The Little Art is Birdline’s educational partner. It is a non-profit arts education organization that uses the medium of art to promote social values among children and young adults in Pakistan.
It’s mission is to empower children and young adults through large-scale innovative arts festivals and creative education programs that help them realize and achieve their dreams. We also foster committed participation of adults, teachers and parents to build culture of learning through the arts in Pakistan.
A Tour Director will be responsible for the group for all of the days and on the destination we will have local guides leading our group. They are super professional and has been on the summit many, many times with groups like ours.
Our “Educational Partner” develops the study materials for teachers, designs and delivers workshops in photography and creative writing for young tourists.
Children will learn the basics of photography and creative writing to capture their touring experience through photographs and creative text. The photography workshops will consist of aesthetics of photography, and using devices such as digital and mobile cameras to take better pictures.
Yes, of course, let children share their experience to the world. We will help the school in organizing a small exhibition showcase of the photographs children took and their stories to other students and parents.
We understand education and art, we love travel and we are unique to produce educational and cultural experiences in a safe environment for children and youth.
We understand that there is a lot of questions with a big trip like this, please contact us directly on email@example.com or call us at +92-3151440228 with any questions you have.
- If you think this is something for you, but you’re not sure yet, let us know. We are happy to clarify any concerns, so you’re 100% sure before you book. You can do that by email or by booking a clarifying 15-minute call
- If you prefer email, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the trip leader will answer personally
- If you prefer phone call, we will be available at +92-3151440228 in office hours