Treasures of Turkey
Witness History at the Cross Section of Asia and Europe
Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapı Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
Turkish cuisine is regarded as one of the most prominent in the world, its popularity is largely owed to the cultural influences of the Ottoman Empire and partly because of its major tourism industry. It is largely the heritage of Ottoman cuisine, which can be described as a fusion and refinement of Central Asian, Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Balkan cuisines.
- Turkey is responsible for 80% of the world’s hazelnut exports.
- Istanbul grand bazar has 64 streets 4000 shops and 25000 workers.
- Turkey’s Istanbul tunnel is the world’s second oldest underground railway. It began operation in 1875
- Istanbul University was founded in 1453 as a Darülfünûn. On 1 August 1933 it was reorganized and became Turkey’s first university.
Safety & Experience
Your Experience Includes
Airfare & transportation
Full-time Tour Director
Expert Local Guides
The Little Art is Birdline’s educational partner. It is a non-profit arts education organization that uses the medium of art to promote social values among children and young adults in Pakistan.
It’s mission is to empower children and young adults through large-scale innovative arts festivals and creative education programs that help them realize and achieve their dreams. We also foster committed participation of adults, teachers and parents to build culture of learning through the arts in Pakistan.
A Tour Director will be responsible for the group for all of the days and on the destination we will have local guides leading our group. They are super professional and has been on the summit many, many times with groups like ours.
Our “Educational Partner” develops the study materials for teachers, designs and delivers workshops in photography and creative writing for young tourists.
Children will learn the basics of photography and creative writing to capture their touring experience through photographs and creative text. The photography workshops will consist of aesthetics of photography, and using devices such as digital and mobile cameras to take better pictures.
Yes, of course, let children share their experience to the world. We will help the school in organizing a small exhibition showcase of the photographs children took and their stories to other students and parents.
We understand education and art, we love travel and we are unique to produce educational and cultural experiences in a safe environment for children and youth.
We understand that there is a lot of questions with a big trip like this, please contact us directly on email@example.com or call us at +92-3151440228 with any questions you have.
- If you think this is something for you, but you’re not sure yet, let us know. We are happy to clarify any concerns, so you’re 100% sure before you book. You can do that by email or by booking a clarifying 15-minute call
- If you prefer email, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the trip leader will answer personally
- If you prefer phone call, we will be available at +92-3151440228 during office hours